WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

I know I am truly thankful for so much this year... our God, my loving husband Todd, being blessed by Family/Friends, being in Good Health, being able to do what I love to do everyday with my photography, being a picky eater so that I won't have the chance or desire to eat more than I should... Ha!

Enjoy your day with family and friends!

P.S. Happy Anniversary my love! I forgot to post it on Tuesday, which was our "official" day, but what an even more blessing on this day to be thankful for! (Does that sentence make sense... that's my language... haha!) Seems like it was just yesterday we said our vows... yet it's been two years now. Thank you for being an amazing supporter and friend... you are irreplaceable! I love you and am looking forward to many more years together... AND I can't wait to go to Traverse City next week to celebrate! Wooo Hooo...

Photobucket

No comments: