WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July! (A day early)

Happy July 3rd... I know it's a day early, BUT did you know that they really signed the Declaration of Indepence on July 2nd? Yea... so tomorrow isn't exactly correct as well... so I'm not either! Ha!

But I hope whatever you have planned, you remember to sing Happy Birthday to our America... and eat a piece of cake just for our country. But only a small piece... no excuses on eating a whole cake by yourself. Ha!

Todd and I are hosting part of my family for an extended weekend... My sister, brother-in-law, niece, and mom came into town Wednesday night and we've been enjoying the warm weather... ok that part was made up. Where did this cold JULY weather come from, I'm not sure! But hopefully it warms up a bit so we can enjoy a great night watching fireworks and some lake action tomorrow.

Maddox has been enjoying some baby action... he loves her... and they are having a lot of fun together

Photobucket

Although there have been some of THIS within the last couple days... (but check out Maddox never leaving her side...such a good boy!)

Photobucket

My sister is ADDICTED to guitar hero and has converted my brother-in-law to be addicted as well... I'm guessing they might be making a purchase of it soon enough

Photobucket

I'll have way more to post after the weekend, but it's been a fun couple days with them here... Enjoy your time with your family, and to end this with the cutest video ever... I got Izzy hugging Maddox, although the sound is messed up so it sounds like there are two of me repeating myself... just excuse that.

P.S. I'm loving my new P&S camera

No comments: