WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mackinac Island here we come...

Wooo Hooo... my FIRST trip up to the famous Mackinac Island. (I pronounce it Macinaww with my Indiana accent)

I'm so excited to see what everyone seems to talk about when they talk about going to Macinaww. Todd and I are leaving for up north today, and will be staying in Boyne. We will be venturing over to Charlavoix, Petowsky (another Indiana accent), Macinaww, and even see some more lighthouses, even the Candy Cane one I've REALLY been wanting to venture to, only accessible by boat. Wooo Hooo...

I will have lots to post when we return on Wednesday... Enjoy your weekend and can I just say, where in the world did this cold weather come from?!!! Crazy!

Macinaww from Google... can't wait to see it for the first time ever!

No comments: