WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!

How exciting it is to share this fun day with the cutest little LOVE muffin in the world!

Photobucket

I'm pretty sure he gave me the best gift he could have given me:

SLEEP!

Oh yes, Jackson decided last night he would give his mama 8 wonderful hours of uninterrupted sleep. My body didn't quite know what to do and woke up a few times wondering when he would be making those little moans that I have learned to interpret as "Mama, I'm hungry". But I never heard a peep and I quickly fell back into dreamland. It was GLORIOUS!

Although, someone told me early on to just enjoy those late night feedings because when they are over you will really miss it and the time you were able to spend with them, just you and them! So ever since then, I have actually learned to just appreciate those little moans and wake up calls because I know it's not going to be like this forever.... and I TOTALLY agree with them, even though it's not the easiest of things, it's so worth it!

Who said being a parent was easy? Right? It's rough and you do a lot of things for them that don't think twice about... and we're not even in the stage where he can talk back to me yet. Ek... not quite looking forward to those days, but each day is an adventure and today is a successful one!

I hope everyone else has a wonderful day as well... however you decide to celebrate or not celebrate! Hehe!

No comments: