WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ryan & Samantha :: Engagements

Don't you just love doing things you've never done before?!

I get so excited about new adventures to experience, especially when I have not even heard of this "new" adventure. Tonight will be the very first time I have ever gone...

WHIRLYBALL'ing!

I have no idea what this game even is, what to do, or what to even expect, but from what Todd described it as, it sounds fun! I just hope that my competitive nature doesn't get the best of me and I end up getting jumped because I am trash talking my opponents so bad all they want to do is jump out of their buggy and punch me in the face. Well, depending on their size, I could probably take them down easily... Ha! Here I go getting worked up already and we aren't even playing yet. Haha!

I'm totally kidding! I would never do anything like that, unless I knew them, then I would consider some "friendly trash talk". Haha!

But something else I'm so excited for is this coming weekend... another "WINTER" WEDDING!

Ryan and Samantha are the wonderful couple we get to spend this upcoming Saturday with. Although, I'm not sure how "wintery" it's going to be, but I do know that however it is, it will be wonderful! Both of them are amazingly sweet and so fun, that it does not even matter what the weather will be like. I love when couples are so natural and how they interact is so comfortable. That is exactly how Ryan and Samantha are... so natural and so comfortable! It was such a joy to see them together, and see them interact with each other. They are so sweet and adorable together... Plus, they are dog people... and we LOVE dogs too, so we LOVE them! Haha!

Congratulations you two... we are so excited for your special day to be here so soon!

Check out a few of my favorites from our session...

I love how they can make each other smile... ADORABLE!

Photobucket

RARRR....

Photobucket

Sweetness...

Photobucket

I love this one...

Photobucket

Haha... So fun!

Photobucket

Mmm... Ryan is loving this moment!

Photobucket

It was a cold one... but we braved it...

Photobucket

...And it was worth it!

Photobucket

LOVE IT!

Photobucket

One of my fav's...

Photobucket

No comments: