WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy April!

Oh wow... I'm the worst blogger EVER!

I guess by now just know I'm trying to find time to fill you in on all the wonderful people we have been working with! Just trust me... they have been amazing!

I can't believe it is April now... APRIL! It's insane how fast this year is flying by!

We had a great Easter and our little love muffin has been nothing but pure joy to us... I say this since it's during the day right now, but at night is another story! Haha! He is getting his bottom two teeth, so it's been a bit of a crazy town here since his mama is all he wants at night. I feel bad for him, but these FOUR hours of sleep each night are not helping my fog during the day. I know he's worth it... EVERY sleepless night!

Over the next couple weeks, I am going to do my best to fill you in on the A-MAZING COUPLES we've been photographing, but until then you can get a few of our Easter boy!

This is one of his favorite toys... and of course it goes straight in the mouth! Haha!

Photobucket

Haha... he makes me smile!!!

Photobucket

Happy April!

No comments: