WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, My Love!

Today is such a great day...

I take that back... today is one of the BEST days of the year...

Today is the day the love of my life was born!

As I looked back at what I wrote last year, I couldn't help but laugh out loud! Ha!

Last year was so great! We had a wonderful time celebrating and we were so excited for a few months from then, when Jackson would be arriving. This year is even better, as we get to have Jackson HERE with us to celebrate! Celebrate the birth of a wonderful man... and celebrate the new role as not only an amazing husband, but an amazing father!

Photobucket

Todd, I am so honored to be a part of your life! We have had such a wonderful life so far, and I can only see it getting much sweeter and beautiful as the years go by. You have such a positive attitude, it is so inspiring and helps me to become a better person. Your heart loves like no other and I cannot imagine life without you. You are sweet, considerate, and so very selfless... You are the most amazing man I have ever known! I love you so much and love that I can make a big deal out of your birthday, since you hate it! Haha!


Happy Birthday!!!! XOXOXO!!!

No comments: