WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mama's out there... but an EXTRA SPECIAL happy to MY mom and MY mother-in-law!

I've been blessed beyond words that I was given two of the BEST women to look up to as mother's. I appreciate everything they both have done for not only me, but Todd as well. Our lives would not have been shaped the way it has, if it wasn't for all the prayers and structure when we were younger, even if we might not have been a fan at the time. I know that I am grateful for it now ;) I hope that one day I can be just as wonderful as they are to my children!

Oh, I can't forget... and to my sister as she will be becoming a mom in about two short months. She is going to be an amazing mom as well!





I love all three of you, and am grateful for how you all have touched my life. Big HUGS and Big KISSES to you today! XOXOX!

1 comment:

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

Thank you... and your mama is 20 pounds lighter than when that photo was taken..... lots more to go. but slowly is forever. thanks for your help. love ya