WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's the Little Things...

Lately I have come to enjoy many of the little things, like knowing I don't have to go into a job that I do not enjoy, or knowing that I can get up whenever I want, even though I actually enjoy getting up fairly early, or knowing the writer's strike is over and LOST has been back on and getting pretty intense, although the season finale is this week...err... but there is another thing that I have come to love so much and whenever I think about it my heart gets warm and my mouth starts to water.... Blueberry Tea. I have spent all winter long searching for a good warm drink. There were many trips to Starbuck's trying to find out what "MY" drink was. I'm not a coffee drinker, so it was tough. I was then introduced to this little Taste of Heaven. MMMmm.... can't you smell that nice sweet scent? I'm hooked!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: