WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another Year Older...

Well today is a day I would look forward to each year... another year older was awesome! After last year, I was dreading the day I would turn another year older. The day is here today and I think I would like to stay the same age as I was YESTERDAY. Is that possible?

Well... I have to face the music and just take it all in. Celebrate the years, and add one more to it!

Maddox got dressed up for my birthday... what a good boy!

Photobucket

No comments: