WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Best-est in Detroit

I have been waiting and waiting for this weekend to come for quite sometime now. I didn't know what weekend it would be, but it came and it was so fun. My dearest and closest friend came the long haul up to Detroit from Indianapolis to visit. I have not seen her since I was home last, back in August, and we were both due for some girl time. Ha! PLUS... she is preggers and I wanted to see her and her lil' belly so bad. She's still as gorgeous as ever, and I'm so happy for her and Ethan! They are going to be great parents. I know they will be! They even brought along a playmate for Maddox, their little snoodle Bella, which I think he's mourning her leaving. He's been so sad since then. He had so much fun... they both were so wore out! All he did Monday was sleep... haha! I can't wait to see them again come Christmas. I'm so ready to see family and hang out with them... especially my lil' B (Isabella). I miss them so much! But it was a great weekend, one that will carry me to the holidays!

Best Buds now...

Photobucket

They were so well behaved together, besides Maddox wanting to bite her... he was just playing though

Photobucket

Such a cute family...

Photobucket

Being Silly..

Photobucket

Another cute family... Hehe!

Photobucket

No comments: