WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Can we say "YUMMMM!"

So I have to tell everyone that I LOVE breakfast! It's like an addiction, and I can't go a day without it. I've recently become a "Clean Eater" and am looking at ways to experiment with breakfast foods. Well yesterday I decided to experiment! I was so excited and I had no one to share it with, besides Maddox and he can't talk to me. It turned out so good that I just had to share....

Can you say "Yummm...Baked Blueberry/Banana Oatmeal"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

looks good but i hate bananas.... i've been checking out your blog and twitter but haven't had time to comment at all. its snowing so bad i'm getting ready to go home. just wanted to take a minute to say hi. love ya

Abbey said...

i would have LOVED to share it with you chach :) ha miss you so much!!!!