WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Where are you warm weather?

Brrr.... it has been sooo cold outside and this snow seems it's never ending.

In light of the cold weather, Todd and I decided to take a trip to the ice sculpture show in Plymouth, along with everyone and their brother. It was wall to wall people, and extremely cold so we didn't stay long nor get a good photo besides the couple down below. I found a soccer player girl and wanted to take a lick, but I didn't... Haha! It was fun while it lasted, but I'm ready for some warm weather and some nice sun! Who's with me on that one?

If I was an ice block... that'd be me... Ha!

Photobucket

Pizza Maker... I liked that one... I like pizza too...

Photobucket

Happy Thursday!

No comments: