WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, January 12, 2009

Josh & Talitha :: Wedding

So sorry it has taken me another week to get another post. I felt like a REAL mom last week when Maddox somehow became really ill. I was a bit scared as I googled some of his symptoms, as some sites said "Deadly". I felt so bad for him, but he seems to be recovering very well! Anyways...

Josh & Talitha are just adorable. Both are such great people and have such beautiful hearts, it's hard not to fall in love with them. It was truly a beautiful ceremony and one that I will remember, considering the minute I got out of the car I dropped my most expensive lens out of my bag and broke it- YIKES! No, but seriously, they made the day memorable by the love for God being the most important thing and the photos just speak their love. Congrads you guys! Best wishes to you guys and your future!

Here's a slideshow and some of my favs... the slideshow has a song I've used before, but fitting as Josh is the drummer.



Josh was very handsome...

Photobucket

And all of his guys... such troopers to go out in the fridged cold... brr...

Photobucket

Talitha was absolutely stunning...

Photobucket

Such beautiful and fun bridesmaids...

Photobucket

I LOVE the recessionals... and this was so fun, running down the aisle... I still love this photo even though someone's flash bounced with mine!

Photobucket

A few casuals that are beautiful...

Photobucket

Trying some new stuff out here...

Photobucket

And so sweet...

Photobucket

We don't get many couples that do this... AWESOME!

Photobucket

No comments: