WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Late Valentine's Day!

Happy Belated Valentine's Day to everyone!!!

I know I missed posting, but how are you suppose to make time to blog when your husband is so sweet and plans a whole day of fun! Yes... that's what he did! He took poor Maddox to Doggy Camp for the night, which I always hate because I feel bad for him... but it was all for the good of hanging out and not worrying about entertaining him as well. We went and saw Slumdog Millionaire, SUCH a GREAT movie, I highly recommend it! We then came home and he made fondue, similar to the Melting Pot, which we usually go once a year for our anniversary! It's sooo good, and I have to add that it is actually healthy and very filling!

I hope everyone had a great day and felt a LOT of love from the people around them! Thanks to my love for making me feel sooo special and sooo loved!

Here is Maddox after we picked him back up... he literally slept all day yesterday! He must have wore himself out as he was so lazy!

Photobucket

Yes, he is half on the couch, half off... too lazy to decide what to do! Ha!

Photobucket


Also.... coming this week...

Jason & Sarah: Engaged

Photobucket

1 comment:

SarahMeg said...

Totally random, but I just realized we have the exact same couches! Haha!