WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The worst Babysitter... EVER!

I was so excited to go back down to visit my family because I was going to babysit for the very first time! All alone with a baby... a bit nerve racking, but exciting all in the same sense. If I can handle a baby that's not mine... I'm sure to handle one that would be mine ONE DAY. (Not anytime soon though! Nobody get any ideas!)

Well... I got to Indiana Wednesday evening... hung out for a bit, and got up Thursday morning refreshed and baby ready. Little did I know Isabella had something else in store for me!

Photobucket

Yep... you guys got it right! That photo describes what she did... for 40 mins. straight until I ended up calling my sister having her come home because I couldn't calm her down! (No I didn't take that photo of her when I was watching her... I was trying to calm her down... just to clarify! I just so happen to catch her in another crying fit. Ha!) I think I'm the worst babysitter ever! Ha! Little did I know it WASN'T my fault but more she had a tummy ache. I think my sister was trying to make me feel better... haha! No but we did have fun the rest of the weekend. She's so much more smiley and can sit up all by herself!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was her first time in the snow... she had fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And bath time she loves as well!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

All the girls... sooo pretty in the morning huh?!

Photobucket

2 comments:

JennWebber Photography has moved: JennAnibal.com said...

what a beautiful girl! - even when she's crying :) i love her expressions!

Abbey said...

she is adorable! greeat photos chach :)