WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm back...

So I'm FINALLY back from the busiest month ever! Lots of hard work really went into this month, and it's a bitter sweet feeling of being over. I feel like I'm going to just crash for a week...

Earlier this month, I took my ACE test, it was really hard... a lot harder than expecting... I mean A LOT... so it went "ok!" It was a huge learning experience and that's what I took from it. I studied so hard and thought my brain could not function any longer. I was even having dreams of different bones and muscles... way too much huh?!

After the test, I had just FIVE days to get ready for a trip to Indiana to host one of my best friend's baby shower. It was a lot of time and work put in to those days, and even more when I got there. It was a huge success! Everyone had a great time and lots of love was brought to that shower. I couldn't believe how friendly and sweet everyone was! I loved every minute of being there... seeing my friend all "mommy-like", she's the cutest pregnant woman ever. I'll have photos soon. The weekend flew by so fast we had just 10 short minutes to take some photos... Bummer I know... so I am finding the time to work on them real soon. So be prepared this week for some.

Here are a few just from my little camera... I really need to get a better P&S one... errr...






Happy Tuesday...

No comments: