WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Something to make you laugh...

For those of you who don't know, the last month I have been studying for my ACE (American Council on Exercise) exam for Group Fitness. I'm taking the exam (Mar 19) in order to teach a more variety of classes, which I would LOOOVE to do, since I'm one of those people addicted to working out. If you're one of those people, you can probably relate to how excited I am!

I have been cramming so hard along with doing photography, which has made my days extremely hard to do anything else except edit, study, or workout. I must say that I'm terrible with book work or memorizing things, along with being out of college for a few years now, is making it a lot harder than I imagined. But I'm excited to take it, so I have more possibilities with the fitness part of me.

One of my girl friend's sent this to me, and I was laughing so hard I was crying, along with my stomach hurting so bad, I couldn't breathe. I must say it was a good stress reliever... I hope it makes you laugh as hard as it made me!


No comments: