WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, August 28, 2009

Jason & Sarah :: Wedding

I LOVE the Beach... I mean LOOOOVEEEE it!!! I could lay in the sand with the sun beaming on my face all day long, and I probably would if we lived closer to a beach.

I was so excited when Jason & Sarah contacted me about shooting there wedding in Muskegon, MI because I was thinking "Beach, here I come!" Sarah lives right on the water and although I wouldn't be able to lay out, I knew that I would have fun with the photos. Even when Mother Nature wanted to rain on our parade, she decided to calm down just in time for us to have some fun outside. I think the sky actually added for some character. Sarah and Jason were married at Berean Church and they were the first couple to have their reception over at Fricano's, which was just finished the day before... talk about a close one. Both of them and their families were awesome, and I LOOOOVED how they included Sarah's dad in their day, as he suddenly passed just last year. I thought it was extra special and extra beautiful!

Best to you both and I hope the Dominican was A-wesome!!!

Here are some of my favorites and a slideshow of their wedding day...

Jason was so calm and collected...

Photobucket

Such handsome guys & a TON of fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sarah was so stunning...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And her girls were awesome

Photobucket

Photobucket

Such a beautiful couple... so many favorites!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: