WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, August 27, 2009

September is Around the Corner... WHAT??

SEPTEMBER? What happened to May, June, July, & August???

I'm still puzzled as to just exactly what happened to those months, but it's true... September will be here next week and I think we can all agree that it just did not feel like summer one bit. Well maybe a sprinkle here and there, but not enough to claim it was "summer".

Thinking about fall brings tears to my eyes, I'm just not ready! I want to put my foot down and say "NO... Not yet!" But unfortunately I have no control over the weather and seasons. If I was in charge of the weather, I would make almost every day a sunny one, but not too hot & not too cold, good clouds, blue skies, beautiful sunrises & sunsets, and every so often a bit of a rainy day so we can appreciate the good days, but never on a day that a wedding would be in play! I guess it's ok to dream big huh?

Happy Thursday...

And because posts are much better with photos, here is Maddox after getting a special gift today. I realized that within the 10 mins he had it, he had ripped both feet off, and was on his way to the wings. I think we just need to stick to his Kongs, he can't hurt those too bad. Poor duck!

Photobucket

No comments: