WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Saturday, September 11, 2010

AJ & Abby :: Engagements

It's all in the name...

Seriously, I'm not sure I have ever met a bad Abby. I played soccer with FIVE girls that all had the name Abby (that's what started my longtime nickname Chachi, but no one in Michigan knows that... I'll save that for another day), my roommate in college was an Abbey, I've met a few dogs that have been Abby, (you all know how I feel about dogs... LOVE THEM!), and then there is Abby who is getting married here in just over a month. I have to say, when I first met with her, that we totally clicked right away, it was as though we were old friends just "catching up."

Well... I met with her and her fiance, AJ, just last week for some pre-wedding photos. They were so sweet and so stinkin' cute together, even despite the 90 degree weather. Yes, it was one of those two hot days that snuck in on us. They were awesome and we had quite a few good laughs... what a day that was! It's a shame they will be moving off to sunny California after the wedding, I saw some more good times in our future... but that's what vacation is for right?!

So excited for you two and sooo excited for next month for the big day!

Here are a few of my favorites from the HOT day...

Ummm... can we say adorable!!!

Photobucket

LOVE THIS...

Photobucket

The couple, the lighting, the background is so beautiful in this one...

Photobucket

Love these next two...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rarrr...

Photobucket

Love the bridge... makes it seem so intimate...

Photobucket

No comments: