WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, September 30, 2010

BUSTED...

BUSTED...

My sister and niece left today. I was so sad, but I'm getting back into action. I got the house straightened up, un-kid proofed our house, filled the candy bowl back up, went to my photo shoot, caught up on emails, etc... I had another appointment later in the day and came home gave Maddox some loving and got dinner ready for when Todd got home. Todd arrived really late, and we chatted for a few, came into the living room to finally sit down. Something in transit caught my eye... the freshly filled bowl of candy was more than half empty with a few strays on the floor and next to the bowl. I couldn't believe it... I know I didn't eat it and Todd wasn't home, so the only other person that could have done it.... MADDOX. That little stinker! How can you be mad at something like that. Poor pup probably has a huge stomach ache!

Photobucket

Happy Thursday!

No comments: