WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, October 29, 2010

Brian & Sarah :: Wedding

So... a lot has been going on this last couple weeks, some good, some bad! But all in all, I'm FINALLY able to get caught up, for real this time.

I had a 7 day stretch of 2 weddings and 6 portrait sessions, and all the editing for those has really been keeping me busy, along with taking care of 2 dogs, one in which has learned to jump our fence and I end up having to chase her down at least once a day. We have had some problems with this and, unfortunately, it has turned into a safety issue for her and are in the process of finding her a new home. I'm so bummed it did not work out, but how were we suppose to know she would learn to do that, especially when she ends up sprinting right towards the road? Did I mention that she is so fast she actually chased down a squirrel and killed it last week. I freaked out! I did not know what to do, so I asked my neighbor to go shovel it out of our back yard. I was not going to touch that thing. Ewww.... luckily no one was bit! Then, Monday I chased her a quarter of a mile down almost to the end of our road, and I didn't think I was going to catch her. It has been quite the experience. But she is an awesome dog besides the jumping. We just need to find her a home with a little bit taller fence. She is the sweetest thing ever, so if you know anyone who is looking for an awesome dog with a taller fence, let me know.

But more importantly, the awesome couple for today.... Brian and Sarah!

Brian and Sarah were married on one of the windiest days this year! The wind came out of no where... it sure was interesting, considering they were married under a beautiful white tent, looking out over the hills of Bloomfield (I'm not really sure what it looked out to, but that sounds right and was beautiful, so that will do!) It was blowing quite heavily that when Sarah started down the aisle with her dad, her veil got all tangled around him and the tent sure did shake a lot, but it stood tall and the day was perfect!

Brian and Sarah opted to see each other before the wedding and do all their photos then. It was so sweet and one of my favorites consider how excited they were! We had some fun getting their photos done before the wedding and had some awesome spots to do them at! Sarah had all kinds of ideas and was so well organized... I LOVED IT! She was such a great bride and Brian was an awesome groom, he just went with the flow, and together they were one of the funnest, sweetest, and cutest couples! Todd and I had so much fun with them!!!!

Congratulations you two... we are so happy for you both!


Here are some of my favorites and a slideshow from their day...

Venue: Forest Lake Country Club
Video: Forever Cherished Productions
Flowers: Mary Torriglia
Cake: Home Bakery
Cupcakes: Cupcake Station
Band: Bob Jensen

Sarah was absolutely stunning...

Photobucket

And this room was bridal heaven...

Photobucket

Photobucket

and ALL of her girls were amazing!!!

Photobucket

Brian was very handsome as well...

Photobucket

His guys were extremely fun and they had such a hard time keep a straight face... haha!

Photobucket

What a gorgeous bridal party...

Photobucket

Ummm... Adorable!!!

Photobucket

And the wind was nice for a few reasons... one being this photo...

Photobucket

So cute!!!

Photobucket

They look amazing together...

Photobucket

LOVE this one... rrrarrr...

Photobucket

And one of my favorites... it was so nice outside we had to jump out for a few!

Photobucket

Check out more in their slideshow...

1 comment:

aaron said...

Love the bed shot! PERFECT composition!