WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's warmer down south...

I guess when you "go south" it really does get warmer...

Last week, it was freezing, it even snowed... I almost had a heart attack. I was starting to think that we weren't going to have anymore fall days, that would've been a HUGE bummer. Turns out that was not true.... phewww....

This past Friday, Todd drove me half way down to Indiana, where my sister waited for me. She picked me up and drove me back to their house where a little 2 & 1/2 year old jumping up and down in excitement screaming "Abby, Abby!" awaited my arrival. It was the best welcome.... EVER!!!!

Todd and I will be in Indianapolis this weekend, for a wedding we will be photographing, and why not take advantage of the location and take a few extra days to visit the family and get some good, fun fill of the little gobblin' running around, which has been nothing but hilarious, some sisterly love, and some mom & me time. I've been promoted to the new babysitter this week, which I don't mind, but I'm not used to all the "kid" stuff, including putting pull ups on backwards causing poop to not only get out of the diaper, but all over the pants, shirt, and surrounding toys. Not a proud moment for me, but oh well!

But it has been great... I feel like the funniest person alive because no matter what I do, I get a laugh even if it's just running in circles, cheers-ing her sippy cup, jumping on the bed yelling "SUPERMAN"! I know that's HILARIOUS, right? OK, not really, but it is fun being silly and making someone little laugh, even if I did that to Todd he would think I'm so stupid, which I just might have to do to tease him... haha!

I was able to get a few shots the other day for them and what a great week for photos... LOVE THIS!!!

Gorgeous Family...

Photobucket

We all know who the star of the fam is though... haha!

Photobucket

Adorable...

Photobucket

Haha... in mid flight her face looks like this... a little scary!!!

Photobucket

Haha... LOVE these two!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: