WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Brehm & Lucas :: 3 & 8 months

I think I have met my match... if not my match then maybe a "future" second shooter...

A few weeks back I got together with an old friend, who's little boy, Brehm, I photographed when he was just a few months old. I was so excited to see just how big he got and along with seeing him, I got to see the newest brother, Lucas, added to their family a few months back.

I was pleasantly surprised at the fact that the minute I see them both, they got huge smiles on their faces, as though I was remembered by one. (Fingers are crossed that's the reason!) Brehm even asked me to hold him as we walked. I felt so proud at that moment, that was pretty cool to a 3 year old and I wasn't a scary looking monster. Haha!

As I started to photograph Brehm, he was cold and I felt terrible for him, but he started to ask his mama for a toy she had for him. His mom gave it to him, and he had what I believe to be my most prize possession, an item that I'm not sure where I would be without, what I would be doing without, how I would be living in a home without, or enjoying life without... a CAMERA! I couldn't believe it! He was totally the professional and was even taking some footage of me while I was taking footage of him. I am seriously considering hiring this kid in like 15 years or so... haha! We'll see what happens...

But not only was Brehm a true champ despite the cold front we had, his little brother was awesome and I should add, they both were the most adorable little boys to photograph. Both were so happy and smiley, and Lucas had such a passion for eating dirt... hilarious! I guess it's true about boys... they love getting dirty!

What great kids they were and what an extremely fun session... Congrads Brandi on such an awesome bunch of kids! I can't wait for the next one ;)

Adorable...

Photobucket

Umm... could we say "heartbreaker"...

Photobucket

A little cold, but sooo cute...

Photobucket

A true photographer in the making...

Photobucket

LOVE IT!!!

Photobucket

Another "heartbreaker"...

Photobucket

He was so smiley... it's so contagious...

Photobucket

Gotta love those kids who learn how to clap and just love doing it all the time... so fun!!!

Photobucket

He's total GQ here... haha!

Photobucket

Now these are pretty funny... such different ages have such different attention spans and you can totally tell here...

Photobucket


Help Mom!

Photobucket

Haha!!! Hilarious!!!

Photobucket

No comments: