WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Ticker Starts Over...

Welp... I'm totally dragging it today.

I think I'm suffering from what doctors like to call, Birthdox-Hangtovitious, or as I like to call it "Birthday Hangover." It does not involve alcohol, considering I don't drink, but rather the eyes and ears seeing and hearing the phrase "Happy Birthday!" all in one day has caused extreme depression today. I was so happy yesterday, I got to do all my favorite things... workout, play at the dog park with Maddox, be spoiled by my husband, hang out with my great friends, eat cheese-less pizza, be mistaken for a 22 year old while someone trying to hook me up with their son (Don't worry, I informed the guy both of my age and my marital status)... BEST birthday ever!!! Haha!

But today is just another day... one that starts the counting ALL over again, and another year before I get to hear that phrase said to me. It's a bit surreal... I don't FEEL older, I don't REALLY look older, considering the story above and the fact that every time I go to the doctors during the day he asks if I need a note for school, haha! So basically it's just another day... but I think I'm ok with it!

I love that I don't feel or look older, I love that on one day people remember me and remind me how happy they are that I was born. It sure makes you feel special... Thank you to everyone who made it special including this guy...

Photobucket

Thanks again... I feel so blessed and LOVED so much! It's great to be alive!

No comments: