WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mike & Angela :: Engagements

I love a good reunion...

I love seeing someone I haven't seen in a few years and catching up... Reminiscing of old times and stories... It brings a huge smile to my face.

One of those "people" was just recently when I was contacted by a fellow coworker, Angela, that I used to work at the gym with. She and I had lots of fun times together. A few years back she was dating a guy named Mike, who she knew was "the one", turns out she was right and he popped the question not too long after I left there. After getting engaged, they got married in a small intimate ceremony, just the two of them, but are having another ceremony and big reception next year. I'm so excited for their big day because I had so much fun with their engagements and the fact that Mike and Angela are so stinkin' cute in front of the camera. We had a blast together! We had some amazing weather, and I'm talking weather you don't get often. We not only had a beautiful fall day, but a double rainbow grace our presence, minus the rain. Holler! What are the odds of that happening? I'm not sure but they are one lucky couple!

Congratulations you two.... We are so happy and excited for you guys!

Here are a few of my favorites.... There were so many, I had a hard time narrowing down!

Such naturals in front of the camera... such a sweet couple...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love these two... adorable!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rarrr...

Photobucket

The infamous rainbow... how memorable...

Photobucket

LOVE this one...

Photobucket

I'm thinking this is my cue... we are done! HAHA!

Photobucket

1 comment:

clippingimages said...

very innovative photography.......