WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Greg & Charis :: Engagements

Sisterly Love...

I love my sister and when it comes to girl's chit chatting, my sister is the first person I call. We tend to call each other often, a lot more than most sisters do, but being 400 miles away from each other, it's a lot easier

Speaking of sisterly love, I'm super excited to be shooting a sister of a fellow bride of mine. Charis is the sister of fellow the Talitha & Josh duo and I'm even more excited that it is the same time of year. What a tradition! Maybe another sister next year as well? You girls work on that and get back to me... haha!

But Greg and Charis are two of the sweetest, cutest, fun loving, adorable couples out there. They have so much fun together... love to laugh... I mean LOVE to laugh... and are so sooo soooo in love! I had such an great time at their engagement session over at Greenfield Village, what a perfect place for this session. Getting to know them was so fun, it makes me so eager about next weekend for their special day!

Congrads you guys... I will see you in just a few short days!!!

Here are a few of my favorites... although there was so many I had a hard time with this post...

What a gorgeous couple...

Photobucket

I LOVE that they have so much fun together...

Photobucket

What a moment...

Photobucket

Little bus stop action here... they are catching the LOVVVVEEEE train... haha!

Photobucket

I'm in love with this carousel... they were adorable riding it...

Photobucket

What a great spot... but this could have been a disaster if they fell in... thanks for agreeing to this despite the rope we had to climb over... there's my rebel side coming through, just for a photo! But sooo worth it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

That is a HUGE windmill, don't ya think???

Photobucket

Love those old carney booths...

Photobucket

No comments: