WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Miss Eden :: 2 Years Old

Good news...

I LOVE good news. Good news always puts a smile on my face, and I love it when people share their good news.

Good news is a WIN-WIN situation... Ha!

When I showed up to take Miss Eden's two year photos, their parents were all smiles and after asking how I was doing, they shared some wonderful news as well. That they were expecting their second child in May. I was so excited for them. I had the biggest smile on my face and I think I jumped up and down a few times causing Miss Eden to get a bit confused!

Miss Eden is one of the most adorable little girls. She has an amazing smile, laugh, and is so very sweet! I am excited to meet the next one of the bunch, as I'm sure he/she will be just as perfect!

Congratulations on both Eden being so beautiful and the soon to be newest member of the clan! We are so happy for you all!!!

Check out a few of my favorites from our session...

Ha... she was so interested in the camera... I love that! Future Photog? Perhaps...

Photobucket

Adorable!

Photobucket

She can be so serious...

Photobucket

But I love her little face...

Photobucket

And her excitement!

Photobucket

Haha!

Photobucket

Love this family... xoxox!

Photobucket

No comments: