WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, August 18, 2008

David & Krystal: Engagements

I feel so honored to take David & Krystal's photos. Krystal and I met when I first moved here, she was one of my first friends in this new area and I can only thank God for sending me someone so sweet to help me along the way. She has been such a great and dear friend of mine. I am so blessed to be doing photos for her on her VERY special day. Todd and I met David last year at a wedding we were photographing and just fell in love with him as well. So when we heard that Krystal was "dating" David, we already knew why. They both are so sweet and friendly, so compatible with one another. It was no surprise that they would be so perfect together. We had an interesting time with their engagements, as both warned me they are not too comfortable in front of the camera... but you cannot tell at all! They had fun and made each other laugh, and made each thing we did a big laugh session.

I had a great time and can't wait to do your wedding here in a couple weeks! I know it's going to be beautiful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They have SOO much fun together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Such good serious faces...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Krystal's ring is beautiful... and very unique!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: