WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Indiana again...

I can't believe how the time passes these days... I wish I could just freeze time because it seems it's going by way to quick.

I was in Indiana this past week for a photo thing which was A-Mazing to hear. I learned a ton and it was well worth the trip, even if it has caused me to be slightly behind on some things. I love learning new things and it gets me so fired up about my business and more importantly my love for taking photos. I keep thinking how blessed I am that I am able to do it full time now, and how crazy it would have been this summer if I was working somewhere else plus doing it! Whooo... that would have been a bit rough. I feel like sometimes that's all I want to do... just take photos non stop, seriously..like 24/7. I dream about it all the time and also dream of new photo "things"... hold on a sec I have to wipe my mouth because I'm drooling just thinking about new photo "things". Ok, come back to reality, Abby, it takes time, which from above I want to just freeze it, so that's not really getting me anywhere... haha!

But not only was I able to learn some great info... I was able to see my family and my little sugar muffin. She's getting so big, and I can't believe she's over a month old. She's starting to fill in as you can see in some of the photos her chin has doubled. Haha! I think it's because she doesn't have much of a neck right now. Poor girl! She is still so precious! I definitely enjoyed the baby time I had because there is absolutely no one around us that has babies here in Michigan... so it's a good change to be around them. I just know the next time I see her she's going to be even more big and going to be doing so much. I'm excited to see her grow and get more personality. I have to say that my sister is an excellent mom. She's doing so well with everything even if she's extremely tired... she's so patient and so loving. I love her so much!

Well now that I'm home and have time expect recent updates...have a great week!

Look at that double chin...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She FINALLY fell asleep, it seemed like everytime we tried to do photos she was awake... haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

Absolutely Love Them.... i want some.

anyway what is twitter?

Rachel said...

abby-- i love the pics of isabella. she is SUCH a peanut! we miss you guys and hope to see you soon. lots of love! rach

Rachel said...

abby-- i love the pics of isabella. she is SUCH a peanut! we miss you guys and hope to see you soon. lots of love! rach