WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, August 15, 2008

Sooooo Sorry...

How time flies when you're NOT having fun too...

I am so sorry to everyone who reads this regularly. I have been doing nothing but slacking. It has been the busiest week and I don't know where the time went. We've been working on my office for the last couple weeks and what seems like the never ending project has come to somewhat of a close. The maintenance of the the room is done like the flooring, walls, trim, which took what seemed like an eternity. We got all the furniture despite the fact that I got the trunk shut on my head... BIG OUCH! So if you see me and I'm not speaking clearly or don't recognize your face that's probably why. We won't say who did it... but let's just say HE did feel horrible.

The furniture is in...well most of it. I don't have a desk chair or lamps yet. Plus I don't have it personalized with decoration, but that will come soon. I've got ideas, but I wanted to show a little preview of what it looks like as of right now.

This is the only before photo I could find... and Todd just took it when he was working on the room... can't you tell he's watching baseball while working. Ha!



Here it is...my HUGE work space! I LOVE it!

Photobucket

Bookcase with lots of cubbies to organize things... which I LOVE organization... I'm such a nerd!

Photobucket

We even have a sitting area for Todd or whoever.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We are onto a busy wedding weekend... so I'll have lots of posts next week!

3 comments:

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

I'm missing the TV! what am i to do when i visit! lol

Karen Bosch said...

I love this room. You've been shopping at Ikea! Aren't they the best for getting things organized?

rmsargent said...

it looks great. im super impressed, and the florr looks just awseome.