WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, May 15, 2009

Another Sneak Peak...

As I am visiting/helping my bestest here in Indy, I was able to get a chance to hang out with Landon one-on-one with my camera. He loves his Aunt Abby as you can tell in my sneak peak of him... he's the most precious baby you've ever seen.

I will have more of both Landon & The Girls when I get back soon.

Enjoy and Have a GREAT Weekend!

Photobucket

No comments: