WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Saturday, May 9, 2009

36 Hours Later...

36 hours? That's a REALLLLLY long time. It's even longer if you are awake, right? Yeah. But to be awake and in PAIN... that's worse, right? I think so. Anyone that is awake and in pain for that long has got to be so strong. Strong physically and strong mentally.

Those attributes are so true of my bestest Stephanie, who toughed it out for 36 LONG DREADFUL hours. But at the end of the crazy and intense labor, there was a beautiful baby boy in the arms of his one and only mama, which makes those 36 hours of pain worth every second. I'm so proud of her and I am so excited to meet baby Landon THIS week! Yay!!!

A BIG congratulations to you both! I love you guys as my own family... and just know that you are my inspiration! Mwaaa...

Photobucket

P.S. Happy Birthday Ethan... what a great birthday present!

No comments: