WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, April 6, 2009

My Bestest being all Pregnant

I can't believe baby is ALMOST here!

My best friend, Stephanie, is about 3-4 weeks away to giving birth to either a baby boy or girl. I still can't believe she's even pregnant. It seems like just yesterday she was calling me telling me she thought she might be, and me telling her "Just wait a few days, and then go get a test". But here it is almost 8 months later, and sure enough there is one growing inside of her.

She is absolutely gorgeous, and I think she's one of the best pregnant women ever. I might be biased because of how much I love her, but she really is calm and collected. She's going to be such a wonderful mama, and I know that baby is going to be such a huge blessing to her and Ethan.

We only had, literally, like 10 mins to do some photos, as it was the end of the shower. It was also raining all weekend, so we had no time to get any done earlier. Ehhh! But I was glad that I was able to get just a few for them to remember this, as it is such a pivotal point in their lives to remember.

I love you both more than words can express and could not be happier for this baby to come! Thank you for always being there for me and being who you are and what you mean to me! I can't wait to meet this baby!

She's stunning!

Photobucket

And that belly... so cute!

Photobucket

So happy...

Photobucket

They love him/her so much...

Photobucket

The mom and dad-to-be... wonder what baby is going to come out looking like... probably gorgeous!

Photobucket

I love her smile she has on her face... so sweet...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ethan and Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness Chachi!! I LOVE YOU!!!! You are way too sweet. Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures!! I love them. And I really can't thank you enough for coming down and throwing me the amazing shower!! It was so perfect. I miss you. I hope you have fun in Columbus this weekend. I can't wait to call you and tell you when it is time. Thank you SO much for being there for me. You are the best!!!