WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Chris & Lindsey :: Engagement

I was so excited to meet them... as I have never have gotten the chance due to the distance between us. They live in South Carolina, which I'm pretty jealous about, and I live up here in Michigan, which I sometimes and pretty bummed about (esp in the winter). But Chris & Lindsey were the nicest and sweetest and funniest couple. I had such a great time getting to know them better and hearing how great South Carolina is... I'm thinking if we ever move, I would totally consider that state. I am glad they were able to make the trip before their wedding here in June for a quick engagement session. I know I'm pretty excited... best of luck finishing the last minute touches for your big day and Chris, I hope your back starts to feel better!

Thanks guys for a great time!

Here's some of my favorites from our session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These next two crack me up... you can tell they have a blast together...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one...

Photobucket

Photobucket

It got pretty windy, and they were about blown away... Haha!

Photobucket

No comments: