WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to my one and only!!!

Today is a VERY special day...

It is the birthday of my one and only. (No, not Maddox! Ha!) It's my blonde haired, blue eyed, fun loving, husband Todd. I've been trying to find out what exactly to get him for the last month or so... he is extremely hard to buy for. I mean EXTREMELY.

So, the last month whenever I ask if he has any ideas on what he wants. He always says, "I just really want you to be nice to me, for just one day!"

REALLY?? That's it!!! That's not hard... considering I'm a NICE person. But really, that's all he wants?? Come on now! So after I found something, which I cannot disclose of that information until he opens it, but it's really fun, I decided I was going to do exactly what he wanted.

So today I got up REALLY early (1:30 am to be exact) to prepare a surprise breakfast for my lovely husband for his quarter of a century, yes you read that right, birthday. I was preparing some oh so lovely cinnamon rolls that needed 5 hours to rise. Pheww... that's a long time. I did this all without him knowing, how in the world is that possible, I'm not sure. But I got up again at 6 am to make sure all was looking good. So when his alarm went off at 7:30, I could run downstairs and finish just in time for him to come down to the sweet smelling fragrance of cinnamon and sugar before he had to go to work. I had the orange juice poured, sweet pineapple all cut up waiting to be ate with his rolls, I even started making his lunch, which he was very grateful of, except I was not doing it right so he took over.

I hope he feels extra special today since I have been EXTRA NICE to him so far today, as it is HIS special day! I'm really going to have to rethink what I ask for now come December when mine rolls around again...

Happy Birthday Honey... I hope you have a great day!

Yes I'm going to embarrass him by posting a young photo of him... he's just too cute! You can share your birthday wishes with him in the comments section below... I know he will be reading as well... Love you!!! Mwaaa....

Photobucket

I also want to say "Happy Birthday" to our friend's little boy Max, who we just took photos of over the weekend. How fun Todd gets to share it with someone else who is blonde hair, blue eyed, and cute as a button. Yes, both are very cute as a button!!!

2 comments:

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

Happy Birthday Todd...... I'd sing but we'd hate for you to lose your internet again. Hope your day is great. your fav mil.

ps. gift is almost done so you'll have to come and get it. hurry up steph and have that baby!

Brett and Angela said...

Happy belated Birthday!