WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Secret is Revealed...

Hey Everyone...

I know I've been keeping it a little secret from you all, but I wanted to share with you, now that I am completely finished.

I have been working on a new website, and it is up and running! (It's still the same address) As I have done some MINOR changes to give us a fresh new look, yet keeping it sweet and simple! Let me know what you all think, I would love to hear!

Photobucket


Thank you for all your support... and keep spreading the Veldman Photo Love!!!!

1 comment:

JennWebber Photography has moved: JennAnibal.com said...

I like the new site, Abby! Very fresh and clean :) And I like the addition of the different galleries!