WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I remember when I was little and my dad would take my sister and I out to my grandpa's house every year for an easter egg hunt. They would hide all the brightly colorful eggs all over the yard and then my sister and I, and a couple of our cousins, would go run around and chase each other to see who could get more eggs in our baskets. I loved opening those eggs to find a special gift inside, usually candy or coins. I was always happy if it was the change because I was not and still not much of a chocolate girl, I'm more of a jelly bean girl. But many years later, I still remember how fun it was and although Easter has a much different meaning to me now, it is a day to celebrate and a day to be with family and friends.

I hope whatever you are doing today, whether it be an easter egg hunt or just being with family and friends, that you are able to celebrate life... and enjoy life!

Happy Easter!

Maddox is very festive today!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

awwwww. maddox is so Cute. i'd bet he'd like hunting Easter Eggs. Happy Easter