WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

He won me over...

Denis Reggie... who is that you might ask?! Well for those of you who don't know he's one of the most AMAZING photographers in the world right now. He has done weddings for Arnold Schwarzenegger, JFK Jr, Mariah Carey, and so many more. I got the chance to hear him speak tonight, and personally met him. He's so kind and so smart! He really won me over! He had some really good information to share and it was so worth the effort to make it to hear him talk. I was inspired beyond words... I can't wait to get out and apply some of the things I've learned tonight! Wooo Hooo....

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: