WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Max :: 1 year old

You know when you met people and hear their name, they either remind you of someone that you knew or know that has that same name? It could be a good or bad thing... right??? Well I LOVE the name Max. I've never met anyone who has that name that I don't like. But even better, it reminds me of one of the first Christmas's with Todd. We went to a white elephant gift exchange with his group of friends. I brought a beta fish, named MAX... and of course I traded to get that fish back (of course, that's me right?). But that fish went through the wringer and back, and still lived to see the end of semester. He would not die, no matter how hard we tried or I should say didn't try but happened to do things that might have killed any other fish. Ha!

But all in all Max is a good memory, and this Max is has an AMAZING story! He has been a huge blessing to his family, and I mean HUGE. I guess you could call him a MIRACLE baby... one that was prayed for, for MANNNNY years! He's got the best little smile, personality, and charm! One that along with Eli are going to be causing some major heartaches.

Thanks Sam & Jen... you guys are such great parents!!!! Seriously he is a great baby!


Ha... too funny!

Photobucket

These next two are expressions of his personality... so cute...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just learning to stand upright...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh yes, he does "crawl" like that... what a smart guy, doesn't get his pants dirty! Can I keep him?? Ha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

He was just about finished...

Photobucket

No comments: