WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, December 14, 2009

Brinn :: 2 weeks old

"It's a GIRL!"

I've been hearing that a lot lately... quite a few of our friends have had girls recently and today a good friend back at home found out she is having a girl! Yay! Girls are so fun!!! Pink (I LOVE Pink!), ruffles, frilly things, flowers, cute hats & headbands... girls really do have more fun when it comes to clothing options at that young age.

Brinn was no exception, she was definitely decked out in pink and ruffles! She was also so stinkin' tiny, and I mean TINY! Her headband wouldn't even fit her cute little head. I always forget how small babies are, especially when I'm around my 65 pound dog all day. I can't even hold him like a baby anymore... and yes, I've tried! Ha! But Brinn was adorable and sweet... I can't wait to watch her grow into a big girl like Reese, her big sister!

Congratulations on the newest addition... she's just precious!

Here are a few of my favorites from our session...

Isn't she the cutest???

Photobucket

Very sleepy baby... they have such a rough life!

Photobucket

Awake and happy as ever...

Photobucket

Checking out the world...

Photobucket

Aww... so sweet!

Photobucket

Ha...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one... it's just precious!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It's amazing how much she looks like Reese AND Colton in these!