WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, December 4, 2009

Living like it was Yesterday!

Ok... so I'm just going to ignore today's date!

I used to look forward to this date every year, but today my mind has changed. I want to live like it was yesterday, or if I could do that, I wish I could live like it was a couple years ago.

20 something years ago, my mom went into labor and 45 short mins later I was here screaming my lungs out. Those were the days... not a care in the world, not that I want to be a baby anymore, but I hate the idea of getting older. Ehhh...

Look how cute I was when I was a fat lil' baby... I'm the one in the blanket, my sister not even able to hold me. Ha! Thank goodness I have filled into my own skin over the years!

Photobucket

I guess I can't change do anything about the date, or the year, or how many years I become today, but rather keep living it up like I'm still young and alive!

Hope your day is fabulous!

1 comment:

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

remember the years you counted the days til your birthday. and tell everyone... 61 days to my birthday, 47 days to my birthday, 23days to my birthday.....