WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Knot 2009 Winner!

Ring... Ring... Ring...

"Hi, this is Abby Veldman!"

"Hi Abby, this is Kathy from The Knot. I just wanted to call to let you know that you were voted one of the top wedding photographers for the Detroit area this year and your name will be listed in the newest issue of The Knot Michigan Magazine out December 1st."

Photobucket

"Really? Is this a joke?"
(ha!)

So that is similar to what happened, ha! I was so excited! Wow...Seriously! I cannot believe it! I am speechless and am amazed at the year it's been! I'm so grateful for even being thought of, let alone one of the best wedding photographers in Detroit. What a HUGE honor! Thank you to everyone who reads this, supports us, thinks of us, laughs at us (it's ok... I laugh at some of the things I say as well!), and more importantly has helped make us being one of the best possible... without you all, I would be twiddling my thumbs all day pretty close to developing carpal tunnel syndrome. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to you all!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Brett and Angela said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! All of your hard work and creativity come together beautifully:)

Nicole said...

Congrats Abby, that's awesome news!

Michelle said...

yay!!!!!

JennWebber Photography has moved: JennAnibal.com said...

Yay yay yayyyyyyyy, girl!!! So proud of you!! :)

pkgormong said...

Wow that is awesome!!! You totally deserve it!!! Wish I lived in Detroit so I could hire you! love, kara gormong

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait for our session on Wednesday :)

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, Abby! That's so exciting... but not at all surprising! Wish we would've known you back in May :)