WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, August 9, 2010

Brian & Sarah :: Engagements

Let me dust off the cobwebs to my keyboard right now...

Seriously, it's been over a week since I've been on here. My deepest apologizes right now. It was one whirlwind of a week last week.

I won't go into details, but let's just say I think I now have a pinched nerve in my back and sitting absolutely kills, well sitting, standing, existing in general. I'm trying to function as best as I can. But honestly I'm wondering what in the world is going on. I'm trying to not let it affect me too much, but it seems if it's not one thing, it's another.

But bear with me, as I'm sure this too shall pass...

I did, however, get brightened up as I met with Brian and Sarah the other day. I am glad that taking photos doesn't affect me at all, and believe me when I say it, it actually helps! But both Brian and Sarah are two of the sweetest, kindest, most down to earth and gentle people alive. I knew it was going to be fun when I first met Brian and one of the first things I asked him was what "origin" he was. Ha! Good thing he has a sense of humor and we all just laughed. I totally could have worded that better, but somehow it came out that way. That's me for you... very slick with the wordage. But both of them are awesome and I'm so excited for their wedding in a few weeks!

Congratulations you two... see you both REAL soon!

Here are some of my favorites from our session...

Love this couple!

Photobucket

Raarrr...

Photobucket

One of my many favorites...

Photobucket

Sarah, you look amazing!

Photobucket

Sooo in love...

Photobucket

Adorable...

Photobucket

Umm... can they be any cuter?

Photobucket

LOVE THIS...

Photobucket

Super fun...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Daniel Casares Román said...

I love this series, congratulations!