WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A is for Adrenal Glands

Seriously, who makes a title that? Ha! I do, I guess... hehe!

Well... the never ending back issues I have, have finally figured itself out. I guess I should say I have finally got an answer to what is the root to this terrible pain. (Hint, the title of this entry). After the months and months of pain, from hope then disappointment to more hope and more disappointment, I'm extremely hopeful now. I went to doctor after doctor, four long weeks of physical therapy, two very painful cortisone shots, three chiropractors, one of those telling me that my pain was in my subconscious caused by my childhood, I finally found one that the problem is in my adrenal glands, which in turn caused my ligaments to become weak and affecting my alignment which has caused all the pain.

What are the odds that I would have figured that out on my own... umm... maybe 1 in a gazillion, if that.

I can now sit for longer than 20 mins which is great and now I can blog without being in so much pain I want to croak, so I know that the treatment is working. Let's hope it continues to be positive and that this is the "right" answer and will help completely!

I also have more good news...

Our kitchen is coming along really well... I cooked in it for the first time on Monday and already have high hopes of good meals being cooked using all of that space! It's not "completely" done because we are basically redoing our whole back house: Kitchen (which was the BIG project), back room/dining room, and downstairs bathroom.

Check it out so far...

Photobucket

And also... I'm catching up on a couple wedding edits this week... for sure!!!

Jonathan & Jessica...

Photobucket

And Simone & Jessica... (a different Jessica - ha!)

Photobucket

No comments: