WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, August 27, 2010

Simone & Jessica :: Wedding

So a couple years back, I photographed this amazing wedding and I remember the bride asking me if I could get a photo of her brother and his girlfriend. I took the photo, and thought how cute this couple was. She was a little petite blonde and he was a tall dark haired, sweet guy. Little did I know that a couple years later I would be photographing their wedding.

I LOVE IT!

Simone and Jessica were that sweet, cute couple. I was so excited when I heard from them and it was great to not only photograph their wedding, but the other couple, Mike & Rosaria, were part of the wedding party! How fun!

I met Jessica over at her house for some getting ready shots, and I walk in and she gives me the biggest warm welcome. I knew the day was going to be awesome before I even got my camera ready. She is the sweetest girl and she was so laid back and up for whatever we did. She was the perfect bride! Not even did the amazingly hot day or the few drops of rain stress her out. And then you have Simone, who is a pure gentleman. He compliments Jessica so well and they are so in love, it is evident how much they care for each other!

Simone and Jessica were married over at Trinity Lutheran Church, where Jessica attended school. It was cute all the bridesmaids who went there as well, were taking photos in the sanctuary before the ceremony where they spent many days of their lives. How fun! After the ceremony, the weather was not looking so hot, well it was HOT, extremely hot, but some rain started coming down. I was so glad Simone and Jessica wanted to continue on, it was perfect and didn't last long at all. Thank goodness! We headed over to the Palazzo Grande for the rest of the party, and that place is GORGEOUS. It suited them perfectly!

Congratulations you two! We had such a great time and wish you the best!

Here are some of my favorites and a slideshow from their day...

Dress: Alessandra Bridal
Flowers: Wafaa's Flowers (email: wafaaflowers@hotmail.com)
Cake: Carmen Humes
DJ: Solid Gold Sound
Limo: Luxury Limousine
Video: Two Penny Productions

Jessica is so beautiful as it is and she was even more radiant the day of...

Photobucket

And Simone... so very handsome!

Photobucket

How cute is this...

Photobucket

Their church was gorgeous...

Photobucket

I LOVE this one...

Photobucket

Sooo cute!!!

Photobucket

Adorable...

Photobucket

The next two are my absolute favorites...

Photobucket

Photobucket


And here is a slideshow from more of their day...

No comments: