WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

What a great day it is...

I think this year is a little different than most years. This year, I am celebrating the fact that I am continuing to having two awesome mom's in my life. I'm so grateful to have two of the most beautiful ladies in my life, showing me an example of what mom's should be like.

But this year, I'm celebrating the fact that here in a few months, I'm going to be one of those ladies, hoping to earn that AWESOME title one day. We'll see how well I do with that part, but I'm doing pretty good with all the "Pre-Mom" stuff... so I would think I'm earning my badge of AWESOMENESS as we speak. Right, big guy???

Photobucket

Haha! Let's hope he doesn't come out looking like that, but that's the visual you get for a few more months... well that's how big he supposedly is, I'm thinking he's twice that size by the way I feel him move! Haha!

But I hope everyone has a wonderful day and one that they take the time to soak in all the goodness!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

No comments: