WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Home Sweet Home

What a great week it was last week, minus the rainy weather!

I had the opportunity to spend some time with my family in Indiana and it was absolutely wonderful!

But you know the phrase, "There is NO place like home"? That is exactly what it's like to be here at home with my hubby & pup!

I think both of them missed me a TON anyways... so it's good that I came back when I did... I came home to the Adams Family or something because I walked in the door and there was no lights on, no windows opened, all the blinds were closed, it was so dark and stuffy in here that I immediately opened everything possible, which is how I usually keep the house, so that there is tons of light and air to flow through all the cracks and crevasses possible! I LOVE IT!!!

I'm pretty sure this guy missed the best part of his day too... SUNBATHING!!! Ha...

Photobucket

I'm so excited to share all the fun sessions we will be having in the coming weeks with you all... but until then... Happy Tuesday!

No comments: