WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, November 7, 2011

Aaron & Leslie :: Engagements

Michigan State or University of Michigan...

You are either a fan of one or the other, right?!

Well here at the Veldman house, we are U of M fans... well, I guess you could say Todd is a HUGE U of M fan, I'm just the one in the background screaming at the TV for whatever team that has the best jerseys and colors. Ha! Needless to say, I'm not partial to one more then the other, even if I am loyal to my husband and always root for U of M. GO BLUE!

But when I did tell him that I had a couple request to do their engagement session at MSU, he threatened to kick me out of the house if I went.... Ha! I'm totally kidding there... could you imagine that headline?

"Man kicks wife out for going to his rival school"

I'm pretty sure that would never happen here in our house. And now since we have a kid and he decides he wants to go to MSU, he will be allowed to go... as long as he still calls home to check in from time to time and allows his mom and dad to visit him and meet his friends. There will be a lot more to it then just that, but I'm pretty sure we have some time before he decides what college he is going to attend.

As I get off track here...

The moral of this post is that no matter who you may be a fan of, or what school you go to, have gone to, or plan to go to, as long as you are friendly and kind, it really doesn't matter.

I'm pretty sure both Aaron and Leslie are two of the sweetest, most fun loving couple around, even if they are the couple that almost caused me to get kicked out of the house... totally kidding! I was glad to have met them over at MSU. The weather was gorgeous, they were both gorgeous, and they even brought their gorgeous black lab to add to the mix. LOVED that! I had so much fun capturing their sweetness towards each other, how they make each other laugh, and most importantly how they love each other. They are so cute and I cannot wait to travel back over there for their wedding in June!

Check out of a few of my favorites from our session...

I'm pretty sure when they said "Let's go to the 'Sparty' statue," I was expecting to see the cartoon mascot... boy was I wrong...

Photobucket

I love how they have so much fun together... A-DORABLE!

Photobucket

LOVE THIS...

Photobucket

Leslie is absolutely gorgeous... and I'm pretty sure Aaron LOVES her so much!!!

Photobucket

They are so beautiful... and the weather was so beautiful as well...

Photobucket

I LOVE these "real" moments that happen...

Photobucket

But these are great too... they could totally be in a magazine!

Photobucket

Mmmm... he did a great job picking that one out...

Photobucket

Perfect!!!

Photobucket

So sweet... this is one of my favorites...

Photobucket

Ummm... who doesn't love a black lab to add to the mix... LOVE IT!!!

Photobucket

Sooooo cute!!!

Photobucket

I'm pretty sure the colors were absolutely perfect... got to love October...

Photobucket

No comments: